Enabling Waiting Room Dy Default.
Modified on: Mon, 6 Apr, 2020 at 7:27 PM
This guide will show you how to modify your account settings to enable the waiting room by default. Doing so will save you time if you intend to use the waiting room for all meetings.
Setting Enable Waiting Room By Default
1. Open a web browser and navigate to ship.zoom.us.
2. Click Sign In and use your Shippensburg Credentials.
3. Click Settings, located on the right.
4. Click In Meeting (Advanced).
5. Scroll down and Turn on the Waiting Room option. Once enabled, select who should be placed in the waiting room.
- NOTE: The majority of students have not setup zoom accounts and join sessions as "Guests" so both options are essentially the same at the moment.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.