Modifying Your User Account Settings - Screen Share.
Modified on: Thu, 16 Apr, 2020 at 11:35 AM
This guide will show you how to modify your account settings to enable participants to screen share for subsequent meetings. This option is defaulted to only allow hosts to share and can be changed on the fly during a meeting. Performing the steps below will make it so any meeting you host will default to allow participants to screen share.
Changing your default screen share setting
1. Open a web browser and navigate to ship.zoom.us.
2. Click Sign In and use your Shippensburg Credentials.
3. Click Settings, located on the right.
4. Click In Meeting (Basic).
5. Scroll down and under "Screen Sharing" - "Who can share?" check the option for All Participants.
6. Click Save.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.