Overview: The Assignment Folder tool is used to submit work to your instructor and was previously referred to as the Dropbox. You can access your assignment folders through the Content area by clicking on the appropriate assignment folder link.
Locating Assignment folders: All tools can be access through the content area. Instructors may provide you with a direct link to the appropriate assignment folder in their content modules.
1. Click Content in the Navbar
2. Click on the appropriate module in the Table of Contents for the content you're currently covering. In this example, we will be looking for an assignment in the "Start Here" module.
3. Click the Assignment Folder link which will be the topic that contains the "Assignment" designation under it.
4. Here you will see the instructions for this particular Assignment along with information on submissions you've already made. If you have not made any submissions yet or have additional submission attempts you can click Upload to locate the file that you wish to submit on your computer and click open OR you can drag and drop the file into the checkered box.
5. Once you have added and are ready to submit to the Instructor, click Submit. Note that if you want to include any additional comments to your Instructor, you can post them in the comments box for the Instructor to review when the see your submission.
Notes: The above scenario is the Default method of accessing Assignment Folders. However, Instructors may customize the layout of their courses to include a link to the Assignment Folder area in the course navbar and they may choose not to include links to Assignment Folders in their content area. In this case your Instructor should provide you with an alternate route to follow to access your assignment folder. This will most likely include a link to the Assignment area in the navbar.