Overview: Your Brightspace profile contains information about you that you might want to share or make available to others in your class. It also contains a profile picture which allows you to upload a picture you'd like displayed to others in the class list area.
Accessing Your Brightspace Profile
1. No matter where you're at in Brightspace, click your name in the top right hand corner of the window.
2. Click Profile in the window that appears.
3. You may leave blank or provide information for each field if you want. Once any changes have been made you'll need to click Save or Save and Close at the bottom of the screen.
Adding a Profile Picture
1. Access your Brightspace Profile by following steps 1-2 above.
2. Click Change Picture
3. Click My Computer
4. Click Upload to open a browser window on your computer where you can locate the file OR drag and drop the file from your computer to the checkered box.
5. Click Add
6. Click Save or Save and Close